Friday, September 3, 2010

What's wrong with me :)

I can never seem to find time to update this blog and I have no idea why. I will make an end of the summer resolution to do better and write more often. There I've said it and it's out there, so I better follow through.

Was summer way too short for anyone else? I guess we have to have some years like that to instill a sense of gratitude for the other, better years.

Roslyn starts Pre-school on Thursday, with Miss Cindy, and she is pretty excited. Of course she is kind of excited about everything these days and never stops talking. The only time our house is chatter free is when she passes out from exhaustion. She does make us laugh all of the time, so it is worth it.

I have had a summer job working at Kohls department store, which I enjoy greatly. I am currently only working 2 days a week, which is just about perfect. I am so lucky that I have my family living close to me and that my mother has so graciously volenteered to take care of Ros when I have to work. Travis is also in the process of switching things up in the work force, by starting a business in the financial needs arena. It is a great company that has been around for over 30 years and what they do for families in the way of financial plans astounds me. I am still learning more about it, but I have seen great things and met some wonderful people.

I hope everyone enjoys thier Labor Day weekend and has a great start to the new school year!!!

No comments: